This is what you’ll do:
- Development, prioritization and continuous improvement of a company-wide IT security strategy
- Operational implementation of the IT security strategy together with internal teams and external service providers
- Security audits and proactive vulnerability management (e.g. internal + external bug bounties, penetration testing)
- Coordination with internal teams and external service providers to eliminate IT security deficiencies
- Review and improvement of data protection processes in cooperation with the Data Protection Officer
- Establishment of Secure Software Development Processes (integration in CI/CD and training of engineers in security standards such as ASVS)
- Responsibility for service continuity management and the creation, maintenance and review of operational incident and emergency processes
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- A degree in technology or economics and several years of professional experience in the field of IT security and data protection
- Proven expertise in IT security processes, governance and measures for IT security threat prevention, protection & mitigation and data protection.
- Experience in the defense against cyber-attacks (DoS, DDoS, Phishing, Spear Phishing, Presidential Fraud)
- Experience in implementing pragmatic processes for IT security and corporate risk management
- Intensive experience in testing, evaluation and documentation of IT services and systems with regard to data protection according to BDSG
- Advantageous: knowledge of cyber forensics, Intrusion Detection & Prevention System (IDS & IPS), honeypots.
- Advantageous: advanced knowledge of the EU-DSGVO and experience in dealing with data protection in cloud computing and SaaS environments (Privacy Shield, EU Model Clauses, Safe Harbour).
- Certifications in the above mentioned frameworks are advantageous, ideally as Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- Analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to implement concepts in a targeted, solution-oriented and successful manner
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
This is who we are:
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Вашето CV и мотивациско писмо (на англиски јазик) испратете ги на firstname.lastname@example.org
Рок за пријавување: 6 август 2020
Огласот го објавува партнерска агенција на веб академијата Еверест од Германија која за свој клиент е во потрага е по:
- 1 Magento Admin
- 2-3 Magento-Developer (Junior / Senior)
- 2 Backend Developer
- 1 Frontend Developer
- 1 AWS Cloud Admin
- 1 System Administrator (IT)
- 1 Director Information Security (IT) (Senior)
Локација: Франкфурт, Германија
Плата: од 45.000 до 60.000 евра годишно (бруто)
Јазик: Англиски (fluent/professional)
Познавање на германски јазик е секогаш плус.
Рок за пријавување: 6 август 2020
• Интервју со представник на агенцијата во петок 7 август
• Објавување на резултатите во среда, 12 август